- Support 32-bit, 33 MHz Universal PCI bus
- 32-CH 5 V TTL digital inputs
- 32-CH 5 V TTL digital outputs
- 2-CH bus mastering scatter/gather DMA
- Data transfer rate up to 40 MB/s for each channel
- Support 4 data transfer modes:
- Direct program control mode
- Internal timer pacer mode
- External clock mode (DI only)
- Handshaking mode
- On board 1 k/2 k DWORD FIFO for DI/DO respectively
- DO FIFO support ring buffer mode
- No bus loading in repetitive pattern generation application
- Programmable input digital filter for all input signals including handshaking and trigger signals
PCI-D64HU is a high-speed digital I/O card consisting of 32 digital input channels and 32 digital output channels. High-performance designs make this card perfect for high-speed data transfer and pattern generation applications.
The PCI-D64HU performs high-speed data transfer by bus-mastering DMA via 32-bit PCI bus. The maximum data transfer rate can be up to 40 MB per second. Several digital I/O transfer modes are supported, such as direct programmed I/O control, timer pacer control, external clock mode and handshaking mode. It’s a reliable and cost-effective connection interface that works on your computer system to control high-speed peripherals.
PCI-D64HU CR: 40 MB/s High-speed 32-CH DI and 32-CH DO Universal PCI DIO Card (RoHS)
One CA-4037W cable and two CA-4002 D-Sub connectors includes.
- ICP DAS