PCIe-USB380/340 is an 8-port/4-port USB 3.0 host adapter dedicatedly designed for industrial and vision applications. USB 3.0, or SuperSpeed USB, is an emerging bus technology to deliver ten times the data rate over USB 2.0, and is particularly useful for high-speed data storage and image devices.
The PCIe-USB380/340 is an 8-port/4-port USB 3.0 host adaptor card. It is produced by Neousys Technology and features:
- x4 PCI Express® Gen2 Interface to Deliver 2GB/s Total Bandwidth
- 8-Port/4-Port by 4x NEC/Renesas PD720202 Host Controllers
- On-Board 5VDC Regulated Power Supply, No External Power Needed
- User-Configurable 900mA and 1500mA Current Limit
- Software-Programmable Per-Port Power On/Off Control
- Supports Cable-Lock Mechanism for Reliable Cable Connection
- Supports Windows XP/7/8 and Linux
- Compliant with:
– Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Rev. 1.0
– Intel® xHCI Specification Rev. 1.0
Please see the product PDF for more in-depth product specifications and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
PCIe-USB380: 8-Port USB 3.0 Host Adapter with 4x independant USB 3.0 Controllers
PCIe-USB340: 4-Port USB 3.0 Host Adapter with 4x independant USB 3.0 Controllers
USB-Cable-3M: USB 3.0 Type-A to Micro-B cable with latched connectors, 3-meter length.