September 6, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s TANK AIoT Developer Kit with 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® Processor, Intel® Q170/C236 Chipset, and DDR4 Memory.
The TANK AIoT Developer Kit is a perfect solution for operational and information technologists, with an Intel® core for optimal performance, pre-installed OpenVINO™ toolkit, Intel® Media SDK, and Ubuntu operating system for out-of-the-box ease of use, and everything you need for rapid development and deployment.
TANK AIoT Developer kit is capable of analysing multiple high-definition (HD) video streams and large amounts of sensor data. This is backed up by its 1TB HDD, DDR4 memory, and wide selection of I/O interfaces including 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 4x RS-232 (2x RJ-45, 2x DB-9 with isolation), 2x RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), 8-bit digital input (4-bit input, 4-bit output), 1x VGA, and 1x HDMI plus DisplayPort. In terms of expansion, the TANK supports 2x PCIe with 8 data lines, 1x half-size PCIe Mini, and 1x full-size PCIe Mini supporting mSATA.
Finally, the power of the TANK AIoT Developer Kit means you’ll have no trouble meeting the rigours of an industrial environment, as this kit is capable of operating in a wide temperature range of -20°C to 60°C with airflow, allowing peace of mind during demanding applications.
- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® Processor Platform with Intel® Q170/C236 Chipset and DDR4 Memory
- Dual Independent Display with High-Resolution Support
- Rich High-Speed I/O Interfaces on One Side for Easy Installation
- On-board Internal Power Connector for Providing Power to Add-on Cards
- Great Flexibility for Hardware Expansion
- Pre-Installed Intel® Distribution of Open Visual Inference & Neural Network Optimization (OpenVINO™) Toolkit, Intel® Media SDK, Intel® System Studio, and Arduino® Create
See More:TANK AIoT Developer Kit