- 6th/7th Gen Intel® Core™/Xeon® Processor Platform with Intel® Q170/C236 Chipset and DDR4 Memory
- Dual Independent Display with High Resolution Support
- Rich High-Speed I/O Interfaces on Same Side for Easy Installation
- On-Board Internal Power Connector to Provide Power to Add-On Cards
- Great Flexibility for Hardware Expansion
- Pre-Installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Pre-Installed Intel® Distribution of Open Visual Inference & Neural Network Optimisation (OpenVINO™) toolkit, Intel® Media SDK, Intel® System Studio, and Arduino® Create
The TANK AIoT Developer Kit is a perfect solution for operational and information technologists, with an Intel® core for optimal performance, pre-installed OpenVINO™ toolkit, Intel® Media SDK, and Ubuntu operating system for out-of-the-box ease of use, and everything you need for rapid development and deployment.
Featuring support for a choice of Intel’s Core™ i5-6500TE processor (2.3 GHz quad core, 35W thermal design power) or Core™ i7-6700TE processor (2.4 GHz, quad core, 35W thermal design power), the kit is capable of analysing multiple high-definition (HD) video streams and large amounts of sensor data. This is backed up by its 1TB HDD, DDR4 memory, and wide selection of I/O interfaces including 4x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, 4x RS-232 (2x RJ-45, 2x DB-9 with isolation), 2x RS-232/422/485 (DB-9), 8-bit digital input (4-bit input, 4-bit output), 1x VGA, and 1x HDMI plus DisplayPort. In terms of expansion, the TANK supports 2x PCIe with 8 data lines, 1x half size PCIe Mini, and 1x full size PCIe Mini supporting mSATA.
Finally, the power of the TANK AIoT Developer Kit means you’ll have no trouble meeting the rigours of an industrial environment, as this kit is capable of operating in a wide temperature range of -20°C to 60°C with air flow, allowing peace of mind during demanding applications.