April 29, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s TANK-880-Q370, which is a ruggedized fanless embedded system with Intel® i7-9700TE 1.8GHz, (up to 3.8GHz, 8-core, TDP 35W), 8GB DDR4 pre-installed memory, 1 x PCIe by 16 & 2 x PCIe by 4 & 1 x PCIe by 1 expansion, HDMI/DP, 9~36V DC.
TANK-880-Q370 has a high-performance CPU, rich I/Os, and contains multiple expansion slots for add-on cards such as Mustang AI accelerator card and POE card to run AI inference models efficiently, assisting your cloud to reduce workload and get data organized and filtered faster.
Furthermore, TANK-880-Q370 has four accessible 2.5” HDD/SSD SATA 6 Gb/s bay (with RAID 0/1/5/10 support), which allows for analysing large amounts of data promptly. Also, TANK-880-Q370 has multiple LAN ports that are expensive, highly reliable, and easy to install and maintain. Additionally, to allow the hardware and additional software to run effectively, TANK-880-Q370 is well equipped to manage the heat emitted as it has an operating temperature of -20°C ~ 60°C.
- 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Platform with Intel® Q370 Chipset and DDR4 Memory
- Dual Independent Displays with High-Resolution Support
- Rich High-Speed I/O Interfaces
- On-Board Internal Power Connector for Providing Power to add-on Cards
- Four Accessible 2.5” HDD/SSD SATA 6 Gb/s bay (with RAID 0/1/5/10 support)
- Great Flexibility for Hardware Expansion
See More: TANK-880-Q370