December 11, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s S24A-QM87 24” Fanless Marine Panel PC with 4th Generation Intel®Core™ i5 Dual-core Processor.
The S24A-QM87i series is a 24” marine panel PC with Intel® Core™ i5-4400E processor and Intel® QM87 Express Chipset. The S24A-QM87 is preinstalled with 4 GB of DDR3 SO-DIMM and can accommodate up to 16 GB of DDR3 memory. Storage in the system is handled by two 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s SSD bays and the CFast card slot.
The S24A-QM87 also features Intelligent Platform Management Interface 2.0 (IPMI 2.0) that helps lower the overall costs of server management by enabling users to maximize IT resources, save time, and manage multiple systems. The S24A-QM87 supports IPMI 2.0 through the optional iRIS-2400 module.
The S24A-QM87 has five serial ports, including four isolated RS-232/422/485 serial ports on the front panel and one RS-232 serial port on the rear panel. The HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA connectors allow the S24A-QM87 to support various display devices. Other slots and connectors include half-size and full-size PCIe Mini Card slots, isolated CAN bus 2.0B, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 2.0 ports, USB 3.0 ports, and audio jacks (line-in, line-out, and mic-in).
- 24” Fanless Panel PC with 4th Generation Intel®Core™ i5 Dual-Core Processor
- -15°C ~ +55°C Wide Temperature and IP66 Protection with Flat-Bezel Projected Capacitive Touchscreen
- Excellent Visual Performance
- Three Independent Displays
- Full OSD Function Configuration
- 0% ~ 100% Full Range Dimming
- 178°/178° Wide Viewing Angles
- Optical Bonding Improves Visibility Under Bright Light (Optional)
- Isolation Protection
- RS-232/422/485 Isolated Serial Ports
- Isolated 18V ~ 36V DC Input
- 2 x Isolated CAN-Bus 2.0B
- iRIS Remote Management Module
See more: S24A-QM87