October 27, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s PUZZLE-IN003B Compact Networking Solution for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
The PUZZLE-IN003B comes with Intel® Atom® Processor C3000 series System On Chip (4 core to 16 core and up to 2.2Ghz ) which supports up to 128GB Dual-channel DDR4 2400 MHz ECC (UDIMM, or RDIMM), 32GB Embedded Multi Media Card (eMMC), and have High-Speed Network Data Transmission of 2 x 10Gb integrated Ethernet and 6 x 1Gb RJ-45 LAN ports. To speed up the network solutions, it also offers Intel® QuickAssist Technology (Intel® QAT up to 20Gbps) to accelerate and compress cryptographic workloads.
Furthermore, in the 5G network, security is an indispensable requirement. The base station must use air interface security to connect to the User Equipment (UE), and an IPsec connection to connect to the core network. The base station must support high-performance crypto algorithms like AES at the IP level and ZUC/Kasumi/Snow3G at the PDCP level. To support these requirements the Intel Atom® C3000 processor series integrates Intel® QuickAssist Technology providing up to 20 Gbps of crypto performance, ensuring secure data transfer while reserving valuable processor cycles for other tasks.
- Intel® Atom® C3558/3758 Processor
- Support 6 x 1 GbE and 2 x 10 GbE SFP+ via X553 integrated in C3558/C3758
- DDR4 2133MHz ECC (by CPU) or non-ECC UDIMM/R-DIMM Up to 128GB
- 1 x M.2 A key (USB 2.0, PCIe x1), 1 x miniPCIe (USB 2.0, PCIe x1) with SIM card slot
- 1 x M.2 M key for PCIe 3.0 x4 nVME, 1 x eMMC 32GB
- Support Open Source Software
See More: PUZZLE-IN003B