- E3827 (1.75 GHz) CPU
- WES7 (Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Supports eLogger HMI (free)
- Supports VGA and HDMI dual display
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/RS-485, FRnet)
- 2 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports
- Redundant Power Input
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +75°C
- Audio with Microphone-In and Earphone-Out
The XP-9×81-WES7 are WES7 based PACs that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit, and provide the perfect solution for integrating HMI, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC. It is equipped with an Intel E3845 CPU, 1/3/7 I/O expansion slots and a variety of connectives including dual Gigabit Ethernet, VGA , USB port, RS-232 and RS-485 interface. Local I/O slots are available to use our I-9K and I-97K series I/O modules and remote I/O expansions are available to use our Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules.
Since WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7, most popular applications on desktop can run on WES7 based Panel PC.
XP-9181-WES7: Standard XP-9000-WES7 with E3845 CPU, WES7 OS and 1 I/O Slot
XP-9381-WES7: Standard XP-9000-WES7 with E3845 CPU, WES7 OS and 3 I/O Slots
XP-9781-WES7: Standard XP-9000-WES7 with E3845 CPU, WES7 OS and 7 I/O Slots
- ICP DAS