- Face mask recognition with 90+% accuracy in 50ms speed
- Body temperature test with measurement range from 35°C ~ 42°C (95°F ~ 107.6°F), precision of ±0.3°C
- Real-time detection for multiple people
- Built-in Intel OpenVINO-based iVINO AI recognition software
- High-precision thermal camera
- IP65 front-panel waterproof protection
- Supports sound/light alarm and access gate control
The VINO2100 is an all-in-one platform featuring a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7600U processor and a 21.5″ IPS LCD touch panel with IP65 front-panel waterproof protection. It uses a high-precision thermal camera for body temperature measurements ranging from 35°C to 42°C (95°F to 107.6°F), precision of ±0.3°C. The VINO2100 features face mask recognition with 90+% accuracy in 50ms speed and can be used to intercept people not wearing face mask and who fail body temperature test. It supports sound/light alarm and access gate control for one by one walk-through inspection. The face mask detection function can be disabled if not required.
Unlike handheld thermometers that need an individual to take a person’s body temperature, VINO2100 provides non-contact and efficient temperature check and facial mask detection to allow or deny the entry of people in buildings and event venues. With artificial intelligence (AI) technology, it does not require human observation or intervention to assist front line workers to perform epidemic prevention and control and is extremely suitable for deployment in public places such as office buildings, retail stores, shopping malls, airports and banks. Measuring 537 x 329.26 x 71.95mm, the fan less system is made in Taiwan and has 8GB of DDR4 memory and 64GB SSD storage. A desktop mounting stand and the high-precision thermal camera are optional in the package.