- Rugged design with high resistance to impact (100kgs pressure) and vibration (Compliant with the military-grade MIL-STD-810G-514.6E-1)
- Dust-resistant and fanless design
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°C ~ 50°C (-40°F ~ 120°F)
- AES-NI hardware encryption acceleration
- Up to 221MB/s read and 214MB/s write speed with 2 Gigabit LAN ports
- Complete solutions for file sharing, backup, disaster recovery, and data security management
The 4-bay compact IS-453S-8G is powered by an industrial-grade quad-core 1.91 GHz Intel® processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine, 8 GB DDR3L RAM configurations, and two gigabit LAN ports to deliver remarkable speeds.
Engineered with a rugged steel body and no moving parts, this small form factor IS-453S-8G NAS is capable of operating under wide temperatures from -40°C to +50°C (-40°F ~ 122°F) in fanless operation. It is compliant with the military-grade MIL-STD-810G-514.6E-1 simulation test for anti-vibration.
IS-453S-8G-R10: Industrial grade, rugged NAS with four 2.5″ drive bays, Intel ® Atom™ E3845 quad- core 1.9GHz, pre-installed 8GB DDR3L RAM
- IEI Integration
Ultra Compact Embedded Computer with Intel Atom CPU, Designed for -40C to +85CMore Info
Ultra-Compact Atom™ Bay Trail-I Fanless General-Purpose Embedded ControllerMore Info
Fanless DIN-Rail Embedded System,Intel® E3845 1.91GHz/Intel® N2800 1.86GHz SolutionMore Info