- Supports 9th/8th Generation Intel® Core™ desktop processors
- 12x HDMI 1.3 (w/o audio) with built-in hardware EDID emulation function
- iSMART intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- 4x DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM, Max. 64GB
- 2x USB 3.1, 2x USB 3.0, 1x D-Sub for RS232
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for mSATA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 4G LTE options
- 1x M.2 for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or 4G LTE
- 2x SATA III 2.5″ HDD with RAID 1 support
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, iAMT(11.6), TPM(2.0), vPro
- Rugged design
The IBASE SignaturePro SP-63E multi-port video wall signage player implements Intel® Arria® 10 FPGA modules along with Intel® vPro™ Core processors and Intel® Media Accelerator Reference Software (MARS) technology. The integrated processor platform allows SP-63E to offer optimal performance and cost-optimized video wall solutions, driving up to twelve HDMI displays built with hardware EDID emulation, last frame capture and display monitoring functions, a major breakthrough among the industry.
Superior than most signage players that can only support two to four simultaneous HDMI multi-display as optimal, the new SignaturePro SP-63E capitalizes Intel platform and software technology to expand the support to twelve multi-display with speedy streaming performance and visual presentation. The platform can also integrate with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit allowing future expansion with analytics, using neural network inference and deep learning technology for advanced AI workload.
Capable of displaying 8K/12K video wall or menu board contents, the SP-63E is equipped with the hardware EDID emulation feature that allows users to regularly check on-site status and to solve any arising display and cable issues. The integrated FPGA modules, which are powered independently, capture and display the last video frame in case of system malfunction. The system also has IBASE unique iSMART energy-saving technology that enables power on/off scheduling and power resume functions.