- Fanless GPU computer with NVIDIA® Tesla T4/ Quadro P2200
- Guaranteed non-throttling GPU performance up to 62°C ambient
- Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 CPU
- Patented 2U 19″ chassis for rack or wall-mount
- Four 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 X-coded connectors
- VGA, USB 2.0 and COM ports via M12 A-coded connectors
- 1x DisplayPort and 3x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 8V to 48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- CE, FCC and EN 50155 certified
SEMIL-1300GC series features an advanced passive cooling design to ensure operation in high-temperature environments without the GPU throttling. Compatible with a Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200 GPU, users can utilize the scalable GPU performance up to 8.1 TFLOPS in FP32 or 130 TOPS in INT8. It leverages M12 connectors for Gigabit PoE+, USB 2.0, VGA and COM ports to offer rugged cable connectivity. Other high-speed computer I/Os include DisplayPort, USB 3.1 Gen1, optional 10G Ethernet and storage interfaces such as M2. for NVMe SSD and SATA ports, making SEMIL-1300GC expandable and versatile.
The flourishing GPU-powered deep learning systems actualized real-time AI inference applications at the edge, where rough conditions are expected. Combining Tesla T4 or Quadro P2200, wide-temperature fanless design and rugged M12 connectors, the SEMIL-1300GC series reveals unprecedented possibilities of deploying AI to places that have yet to be reached.