- 8”fanless industrial panel PC
- Quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 2.0GHz or dual-core
- Intel® Celeron® processor N2807 1.58GHz
- Low power consumption DDR3L memory supported
- IP 65 compliant front panel
- 9 V~30 V wide DC input
- SSD mSATA suppoted
- Dual GbE for backup
- -10°C~50°C extended operating temperature
The PPC-F08B series is a quad-core Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 powered flat bezel panel PC with a rich variety of functions and peripherals. The rugged and trendy design can be applied in harsh industrial environments and enriches aesthetic experience at the same time.
The Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 is a SoC (System-on-Chip) that ensures optimal memory, graphics, and peripheral I/O support. The major external device connections include USB 3.0, USB 2.0, RS-232/422/485 serial ports, audio line-out jack and two GbE connectors. Furthermore, the PPC-F08B/F10B-BT has two full-size/half-size PCIe Mini card slots, allowing installation of a wide variety of PCIe Mini cards, such as Wi-Fi modules and mSATA modules.
PPC-F08B-BT-J1/2G/R-R10: 8” 500 cd/m² SVGA panel PC with Intel® Celeron® processor J1900, TDP 10W, 2GB DDR3L RAM, black color, 9-30V DC input, resistive touch window, R10
- IEI Integration