- 16-channel optically isolated digital input
- 16-channel open collector digital output
- 3000 VDC isolation voltage
- Eight isolated banks
- 16-channel TTL-level digital input
- 16-channel TTL-level digital output
- Compatible with software of PISO-730A
- Easy replacement for PISO-730A series product
- Output status Readback
- Support .NET program
- Provide Microsoft Visual C#.NET 2005 sample programs
- Provide Microsoft Visual Basic.NET 2005 sample programs
- Provide Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++ sample programProvide Visual C++, Borland Delphi,
- Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic and LabVIEW sample programs
- Support Microsoft Windows 10 32-/64-bit version OSSupport Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8 32-/64-bit version OS
Each digital output offers a Darlington NPN (Current Sinking for PEX-730) or PNP (Current Sourcing for PEX-730A) transistor and integrated suppression diode for the inductive load. The open collector outputs (DO channels) are typically used for alarm and warning notification, signal output control, control for external circuits that require a higher voltage level, and signal transmission applications, etc.
PEX-730 CR: PCI Express, 32-channel Isolated Digital Input/Output and 32-channel TTL Digital Input/Output Board. (Current Sinking, RoHS). Includes one CA-4002 D-sub Connector.
PEX-730A CR: PCI Express, 32-channel Isolated Digital Input/Output and 32-channel TTL Digital Input/Output Board. (Current Sourcing, RoHS). Includes one CA-4002 D-sub Connector.
- ICP DAS