- 12-bit resolution, 100 kS/s high-speed AD converter.
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs.
- The max. sampling rate is low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s.
- PCI-1002LU/PEX-1002L: programmable low gain: 1, 2, 4, 8.
- PCI-1002HU/PEX-1002H: programmable high gain: 1, 10, 100, 1000.
- 16 digital input/16 digital output channels.
- Internal/external trigger.
- Half size board.
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low.
- Supports PCI Express x1
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
The PEX-1002LH card IS the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement and is designed as completely compatible with the PCI-1002L/H. Users can replace the PCI-1002L/H by the PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002L/H directly without software/driver modification.
The PCI-1002LU/HU supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-1002L/H supports PCI Express bus. These cards are a family of A/D board and features low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s analog input. It provides 12-bit 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog inputs, 16 digital input and 16 digital output channels.
PEX-1002H CR: PCI Express, 32-ch, 12-bit, 44 kS/s High Gain Multi-function DAQ Board (RoHS)
Includes one CA-4002 D-Sub connector.
- ICP DAS