- Compact 255 x 173 x 76 mm footprint
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 35W LGA1151 CPU
- Rugged, -25°C to 60°C fanless operation
- 2x GbE and 4x USB3.0
- 2x RS-232/422/485 and 2x RS-232 ports
- VGA + DVI dual display outputs
- Supports 1x M.2 2280 SSD (SATA signal)
- Supports 1x 3.5″ or 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD
Nuvo-7501 is a cost-effective, compact and yet powerful fanless embedded computer with a 255 x 173 x 76 mm footprint. Powered by an Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ hexa/ octa core CPU, it offers more than 50% computation performance improvement over the previous generation.
Nuvo-7501 is designed to be simple and compact while retaining essential elements of a rugged embedded fanless solution. It features I/Os such as 2x GbE, 4x USB3.0 and 4x COM ports for common industrial applications. In addition to the M.2 2280 SATA slot (SATA signal) and can also support a 2.5″ SSD/ HDD or a 3.5″ HDD. Its’ derivative model, Nuvo-7505D, offers isolated DIO and isolated COM, which can protect the controller against ground loops in harsh environments.
Nuvo-7501: Intel® 8th/ 9th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5/ i3 compact fanless embedded computer with 2x GbE and 4x COM COM Ports
Nuvo-7505D: Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 compact fanless embedded computer with isolated DIO, isolated COM and 2x GbE