- AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B quad-core 45W CPU
- Integrated vision-specific I/O
- 4-CH CC/ CV lighting controller
- 4-CH camera trigger outputs
- 1-CH quadrature encoder input
- 8-CH isolated DI and 8-CH isolated DO
- Patented MCU-based, real-time I/O control by DTIO V2* and NuMCU
- Built-in camera interfaces
- Four Gigabit PoE+ ports with screw-lock
- Four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports with screw-lock
- M.2 2280 M key NVMe (Gen3 x2) socket for fast storage access
Nuvis-534RT offers unique vision-oriented I/O configurations, including constant-current lighting controller to directly drive LED lights, isolated 12V trigger output to activate cameras, encoder input to acquire position information and DIO to connect to sensors/ actuators. All of the above visionoriented I/Os can be managed by Neousys’ patented DTIO V2 or NuMCU technology to guarantee real-time trigger/ response in micro-second scale.
The combination of high performance and small footprint gives Nuvis-534RT a distinctive 1-2 punch advantage where the vision system can be easily deployed with USB 3.1 Gen1 and GigE cameras and without space restrictions.