October 14, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ PM-3133-RTCP2000P Series Modbus RTU, 3-Phase Power Meter, with Rogowski Coil CT.
The Smart Power Meter PM-3133-RCT gives you access to real-time electric usage for three-phase power measurement. With its high accuracy (<2%, PF=1; Input Current >50A), this series can be used to both low voltage primary side and medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time under operation.
These compact size and cost-effective power meters monitoring equipment with Rogowski Coil CT is “rope-style” Current Transformer which delivers “Easy Installation” features for large window size (55 ~ 185mm) and mechanical flexibility for tight space. It operates over a wide range of input voltages 10 ~ 500 VAC which allows universal compatibility.
Also, with 2 channels built-in relay outputs, it can be linked with sirens or lightings for alarm messages. It also supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, or CANopen protocols for easy integration.
- Bi-Directional Energy
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Current Measurements Up to 500 ~ 4000 A
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- Rogowski Coil Soft CT for Easy Installation
- W Accuracy Better than 2% (PF=1 Input Current >50A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- RS-485 or Ethernet (PoE) Communication
- Supports Modbus RTU/TCP Protocol
- Built-In 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
- IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1
Product Page: PM-3133-RCT2000P