April 4, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PISO-CAN400U-T, which is a 4-Port CAN Universal PCI board with 5-pin Screw Terminal Connectors. The CAN (Controller Area Network) is a serial communication protocol, and efficiently supports distributed real-time control with a very high level of security. It is a special suit for networking “intelligent” devices as well as sensors and actuators within a system or sub-system. In CAN networks, there is no addressing of subscribers or stations in the conventional sense, but instead, prioritized messages are transmitted.
As a standalone CAN controller, PISO-CAN400U-T can represent an economic solution for an active CAN board. It has two or four independent CAN bus communication ports with a 5-pin screw terminal connector and can cover a wide range of CAN applications. Besides, PISO-CAN400U-T uses the new CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250/251, which provides bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and re-transmission function. It can be installed in a 5V PCI slot and supported truly “Plug & play”.
Hence, due to its multifaceted nature, PISO-CAN400U-T is suitable for multiple applications, such as logistics, manufacturing and energy production.
- Our Independent CAN Bus 2.0A/2.0B Communication Ports
- Compatible with CAN Specification 2.0 parts A and B
- On-board Optical Isolation Protection
- Programmable Transfer Rate up to 1 Mbps
- 2500 Vrms Photo Couple Isolation on the CAN Bus
- Jumper Select 120Ω Terminal Resistor for Each Port
- Direct Memory Mapping to the CAN Controllers
- 33MHz 32bit 5V PCI Bus (V2.1) Plug and Play
- Universal PCI Card, Supports both 5V and 3.3V PCI Bus
- We Have Verified to Driving 100 CAN Nodes at the Same Time
See More: PISO-CAN400U-T