June 22, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PET-7H16M, which is an high speed data acquisition devices built-in a Ethernet communication port for data transfer over the network and it includes eight high speed 16-bit single-ended analog inputs (200 KHz sample and hold for 8 channels), 4-channel digital inputs and 4-channel digital outputs.
PET-7H16M provides programmable input range on all analog channels (±5 V and ±10 V), digital output can be set output with short-circuit protection and overload protection. The counter value of 4-channel Low-speed DI counters and 1-channel High-speed counter are latched by ADC sampling time synchronously.
PET-7H16M also has qualification for 4 kV ESD protection as well as 2500 VDC intra module isolation. In addition, the 16-bit ADC includes built-in anti-aliasing filtering to adjust the appropriate sampling rate and filter out modulator and signal noise. The PET-7H16M is not only suitable for a wide range of mobile/portable measurement applications, but also for precision signal measurement.
- 8 Single-ended Analog Input Channels (16-bit Resolution)
- 16-bit ADC with Built-in Anti-Aliasing Filter
- Supports Real Sample and Hold
- Sample Rate up to 200 kS/s
- 4 x DO and 4 x DI Channels
- 1 x High-Speed Counter and 4 x Low-Speed Counters (32-bit)
- Continuous and N Data Sample Data Transmission Mode
- A/D Trigger Mode
- Software Support
- Built-In 10/100BASE-T Auto-Negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet Port
- Option for External Power Supply or POE Supply
See More: PET-7H16M