October 12, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ ECAT-2057P EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 16-Ch Source Type DO.
The ECAT-2057P is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by Daisy Chain connection which allows flexibility in device installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs.
The EtherCAT Slave I/O Module can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line, or ring. The isolation input and output design protect the ECAT-2057P against the harmful interference and environment.
ECAT-2057P is built-in with isolated 16 source-type Digital Outputs. The output status can be obtained via the processed data or from its LED Indicators. It has been passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore it can be operated by eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator with ease and then implement all kinds of applications easily.
- On the Fly Processing: EtherCAT
- Powerful MCU Handles Efficient Network Traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 Bus Interface
- Distance Between Stations up to 100 Meters (100BASE-TX)
- Support Daisy Chain Connection
- EtherCAT Conformance Test Tool Verified
- Removable Terminal Block Connector
- LED Indicators for the I/O Status
- Built-In Isolated 16-Ch Source-Type DO
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for Each Channel
Product Page: ECAT-2057P