March 19, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ DL-1038, a particle and gas measurement module that can measure the concentration of aerosols in the air and the concentration of various other fumes that impact human health.
DL-1038 can record data and send an alarm when concentration is too high. It can be used to record PM1/2.5/10, CO, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, NH3, H2S, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point information, including date and time stamps, and can store up to 180,000 downloadable records. Real-time data can be accessed from the DL-1038 Data Logger from anywhere and at any time using the free Windows software, the iOS App, or the Android App, as long as they are connected to the same local network as the Data Logger. Support is provided from popular industrial protocols such as DCON, Modbus RTU, and Modbus TCP, as well as the emerging machine-to-machine (M2M)/IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity protocol-MQTT.
The DL-1038 Data Logger can be connected via widely used communication interfaces including RS-485, Ethernet, and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, and is easy to be maintained in a distributed control system. The DL-1038 is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments that provide IP43 grade protection approval. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.
- Able to Record PM1/2.5/10, CO, CO2, TVOC, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point Measurements
- Electrochemical Sensor
- Up to 180,000 Records with Date and Time Stamps
- Web-Based Configuration Interface
- Simple and Powerful Software Utility, iOS APP, and Android App Included
- Supports the DCON, Modbus RTU/TCP, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/PoE Communication Interfaces
- Relay Output for Audible/Visual Alarm or IAQ Device Control
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- IP 43 Protection Approval
See More: DL-1038