June 28, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s LC-103H which is an easy-to-use lighting control module that requires no specialist skills to install and operate, and no software is needed to control the DO channels.
The LC-103H provides 1 channel for digital input (photo couple isolation) and 3 channels for relay output. All output channels are from A-type relays, while the input channel is based on a sink-type using a wire connection. The input channel can directly control a 3-channel relay ON and OFF sequence without requiring a remote host controller. 4 kV ESD protection and 5000 Vrms intra-module isolation are also provided.
When required, communication with the LC-103H is programmable based on the DCON & Modbus RTU protocol, and an added benefit is that different addresses can be set for DCON & Modbus RTU communication via hardware configuration. Furthermore, the LC-103H can survive tough environmental conditions, as it can operate between -25 ~ +75°C.
- Provide High Power Relay Output to turn ON/OFF the Lighting
- Support Lighting Module (Max.)
- Incandescent Lamp: 40 W/ 220 VAC * 8 Sets
- LED (Electronic Ballast): 40 W/ 220 VAC * 10 Sets
- Isolated AC Digital Input
- Made from Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- 5000 VDC Intra-Module Isolation
- ±2 kV Surge, ±4 kV ESD and EFT Protection
- Supports Modbus RTU and DCON Protocols
- Low Power Consumption
- DIN-Rail Mounting
See More: LC-103H