February 7, 2020
ICP Australia introduces ICP DAS XP-9X81-WES7 Windows Embedded Standard 7 IPC.
The XP-9181-WES7/XP-9381-WES7/XP-9781-WES7 are WES7 based PACs that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit, and provide the perfect solution for integrating HMI, Data Acquisition and Control in an individual PAC.
It is equipped with an Intel E3827 CPU, 1/3/7 I/O expansion slots and a variety of connectives including Dual Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, USB Port, RS-232 and RS-485 Interface. Local I/O slots are available to use our I-9K and I-97K series I/O modules and remote I/O expansions are available to use our Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules.
Since WES7 has the same Win32 API as Windows 7, most popular applications on desktop can run on WES7 based Panel PC.
- E3827 (1.75 GHz) CPU
- WES7 (Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Supports eLogger HMI (free)
- Supports VGA and HDMI Dual Display
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/RS-485, FRnet)
- 2 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports
- Redundant Power Input
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +75°C
- Audio with Microphone-In and Earphone-Out