August 8, 2018
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s New XP-9171-WES7, XP-9371-WES7, XP-9771-WES7 Windows Embedded Standard 7 based PAC powered by Intel’s E3845 1.91GHz Atom CPU and up to seven expansion slots.
The XP-9×71-WES7 series are WES7 based PACs that combine computing, I/O, and operator interface into a single unit. They provide the perfect solution for integrating HMIs, data acquisition and control in an individual PAC.
All three systems are equipped with an Intel E3827 Atom CPU running at 1.91 GHz quad core processor. There are three distinct models in this series the XP-9171-WES7 comes with one expansion slot, the XP-9371-WES7 comes with three expansion slots and the XP-9771-WES7 comes with seven expansion slots.
All models in this series have a variety of I/O including Dual Gigabit Ethernet, VGA, USB port, RS-232 and RS-485 interface. Local I/O slots are available to use with our I-9K and I-97K series I/O modules and remote I/O expansions are available to use our Ethernet I/O modules and RS-485 I/O modules.
- E3827 (1.75 GHz) CPU
- WES7 (Windows Embedded Standard 7)
- Support eLogger HMI (free)
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/RS-485, FRnet)
- 2 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports
- Redundant Power Input
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +75°C
- Audio with Microphone-In and Earphone-Out