March 10, 2023
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s U-7517M-10. The UA I/O module U-7517M-10 offers 10/20 analogue inputs. A dual-port Ethernet switch that supports daisy-chain topology is built-in. The overall cost of the cable and switch can be decreased by the considerably simpler cabling. The IEEE 802.3af (Class 2) compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification is adhered to by the U-7517M-10.
It enables receiving power via Ethernet pairs from networks that support PoE. Greater flexibility and efficiency are provided by this feature, which helps to streamline system design, conserve space, and minimise wiring and power outlets. It offers a Web UI so that users with a web browser can configure, manage, and keep track of the connections, modules, and I/O status. It is simple, quick, and requires no additional APP.
UA I/O offers the OPC UA Server, MQTT Client, and RESTful API protocols for industrial communication (can execute all communications at the same time.). Users can select the networking mode based on their circumstances and send the data from the built-in I/O channels to a cloud system or field control system for display, analysis, or strategy. Encourage scaling. Let’s transform the analogue signal into a more readable value.
Support RESTful API function, can read/write I/O and virtual point through HTTP or HTTPS, and provides a schedule function to execute the set rules at a certain time. Support logic function rule establishing IF, THEN, ELSE, can build up logical condition/action for I/O and virtual point.
• Support OPC UA Server and MQTT Client Protocol
• Support RESTful API via HTTP and HTTPS
• Support to Execute OPC UA, MQTT and RESTful API Simultaneously
• Support Scaling For Analog Signal Converting
• Support Logic Function Rule Setting: IF, THEN, ELSE
• Support Schedule: to Execute the Set Rules at a Specific Time.
• Support Event Log: Record the I/O Change for Device Tracking
• Support IoTstar Cloud Management Software.
• Built-in Web Server to Provide the Web User Interface
• I/O Channels: 10/20 x AI
• Dual-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)