January 18, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS WISE-5236M Intelligent IIoT Edge Controller.
WISE-5236M (Web Inside, Smart Engine) functions as a control unit for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE-5236M offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required.
With the built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine, WISE-5236M can execute the automation logic stably and efficiently, and it also provides mathematic operation, Schedule, and Email alarm message sending functions. WISE-5236M provides more supports in I/O module connection, I/O data logging, and IoT platform integration. It allows connection to XV-board, DCON I/O modules, and Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules all together. The wide range of selection options enables ﬂexibility in I/O module integration to meet the requirements from various applications.
WISE-5236M provides the MQTT client, it can directly connect to the major public IoT Cloud platform (such as Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix) and MQTT Broker. WISE-5236M also provides well-thought-out CGI command functions to integrate with IP cameras for the Access Control applications.
Based on the ability as I/O module connection ability, Intelligent logic control, Data logging, and various communication protocols supported (SNMP, MQTT, and Modbus TCP/RTU), WISE-5236M can help the IT/MIS/MES/SCADA system to manage the field side I/O modules and sensors efficiently in the application such as Unmanned Facility Room Monitoring, Intelligent Factory and Environment Monitoring. WISE-5236M is not just a Concentrator of I/O modules and Sensors; it is also a Gateway to transfer the sensor data to the IoT Cloud platform. All of these make WISE-5236M the best choice in the IoT Age.
- Runs on Browsers, No Extra Software Tool is Required.
- No More Programming, Web Pages Provided for Control Logic Editing.
- IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Rules Execution Ability.
- Support XV-Board.
- Support DCON or Modbus RTU Slave Modules (Up to 32, COM3 and COM4 Can Connect to Max. 16 Modules Individually.).
- Support Modbus TCP Slave Modules (Up to 16).
- Timer and Schedule Functions Supported.
- Data Logger and Data Files Send Back Function Supported.
- Active I/O Sending Function for Real-Time Data Transfer.
- CGI Command Sending and Receiving Function Supported for IP Camera and Network Device.
- Support Line and Email Message Sending.
- Support WeChat Message Sending.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix).
- Support IoTstar Cloud Management Software.
See more: WISE-5236M