November 6, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ WISE-5231M Intelligent IIoT Edge Controller.
WISE-5231M functions as a control unit for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. It offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With the built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine, the edge controller can execute the automation logic stably and efficiently, and it also provides mathematic operation, Schedule, and Email alarm message sending functions.
The WISE-5231M provides more supports in I/O module connection, I/O data logging, and IoT platform integration. It allows connection to XV-board, DCON I/O modules, and Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules all together. The wide range of selection options enables ﬂexibility in I/O module integration to meet the requirements from various applications. It provides the MQTT client, it can directly connect to the major public IoT Cloud platform (such as Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix) and MQTT Broker. It also provides CGI command functions to integrate with IP cameras for the Access Control applications.
Based on the ability as I/O module connection ability, Intelligent logic control, Data logging, and various communication protocols supported (SNMP, MQTT, and Modbus TCP/RTU), the WISE-5231M can help the IT/MIS/MES/SCADA system to manage the field side I/O modules and sensors efficiently in the application such as Unmanned Facility Room Monitoring, Intelligent Factory, and Environment Monitoring. WISE is not just a Concentrator of I/O modules and Sensors; it is also a Gateway to transfer the sensor data to the IoT Cloud platform.
- Runs on Browsers, No Extra Software Tool is Required.
- No More Programming, Web Pages Provided for Control Logic Editing.
- IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Rules Execution Ability.
- Support XV-Board.
- Support DCON or Modbus RTU Slave Modules (Up to 32, COM3 and COM4 can Connect to Max. 16 Modules Individually.).
- Support Modbus TCP Slave modules (Up to 16).
- Timer and Schedule Functions Supported.
- Data Logger and Data Files Send Back Function Supported.
- Active I/O Sending Function for Real-Time Data Transfer.
- CGI Command Sending and Receiving Function Supported for IP Camera and Network Device
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP, and MQTT Protocols.
- Support LINE and Email Real-Time Message Sending.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix).
- Support IoTstar Cloud Management Software.
Product Page: WISE-5231M