August 5, 2019
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP-DAS’ New WISE-2241M (Web Inside, Smart Engine).
WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers just a few clicks away; no programming is required. With the built-in IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Engine, WISE can execute the Automation Logic in a stable and efficient way, and it also provides Mathematic Operation, Schedule and Email Alarm Message Sending Functions.
WISE provides more supports in I/O module connection, I/O data logging and IoT platform integration. It allows connection to XV-board, DCON I/O modules, and Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules all together. The wide range of selection options enables ﬂexibility in I/O module integration to meet the requirements from various applications.
WISE provides the MQTT client, it can directly connect to the Major Public IoT Cloud Platform (such as: Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix) and MQTT Broker. WISE also provide well thought-out CGI command functions to integrate with IP camera for the Access Control applications.
Based on the ability as I/O Module Connection Ability, Intelligent Logic Control, Data logging, and Various Communication Protocols Supported (SNMP, MQTT and Modbus TCP/RTU), WISE can help the IT/MIS/MES/SCADA system to manage the field side I/O modules and sensors efficiently in the application such as Unmanned Facility Room Monitoring, Intelligent Factory and Environment Monitoring.
WISE is not just a Concentrator of I/O modules and Sensors; it is also a Gateway to transfer the sensor data to IoT Cloud platform. All of these make WISE the best choice in the IoT Age.
- Runs on Browsers, No Extra Software Tool is Required
- No More Programming, Web Pages Provided for Control Logic Editing
- IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Rules Execution Ability
- Support XV-Board
- Support DCON or Modbus RTU Slave Modules (Up to 32, COM3 and COM4 Can Connect to Max. 16 Modules Individually.)
- Support Modbus TCP Slave Modules (Up to 16)
- Timer and Schedule Functions Supported
- Data Logger and Data Files Send Back Function Supported
- Active I/O Sending Function for Real-Time Data Transfer
- CGI Command Sending and Receiving Function Supported for IP Camera and Network Device
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT Protocols
- Support Line, WeChat, Messenger and Email Real-Time Message Sending
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix)
Support IoTstar Cloud Management Software