August 31, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s WAFER-TGL-U, which takes all the essential elements of the latest 11th Gen. Intel® Core™ U-series processors and combines them with smart manufacturing features and proven durability in the compact size 3.5″ form factor.
It is ideal for space-constraints installation, notably AGVs (Automated Guided Vehicle), AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robot) and small cabinets in factories. It features complete I/O interfaces such as three 2.5 GbE LAN ports for motion control / IP cameras, an M.2 B-key with SIM slot for LTE cellular communication, and USB 3.2 Gen 2, serial ports for connecting sensors and communicating with other devices.
Compared with the previous generation, the WAFER-TGL features high-performance CPU and GPU, along with AI deep learning capabilities in a compact 3.5″ form factor. The WAFER-TGL provides an effortless upgrade, allowing new version replacement to improve performance without changing the original mechanical design.
- 3.5＂ SBC with Intel® Tiger Lake-UP3 on Board SOC Processor, Support SO-DIMM DDR4-3200 Memory
- Support Quadruple Independent Display: 2 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DP 1.4, 1 x iDPM
- High-speed I/O interface: 4 x USB 3.2 gen 2 (10Gb/s), SATA (6Gb/s)
- Support Three Intel®I225V 2.5GbE Network Port
- Support M.2 A Key, B Key Extension
See More: WAFER-TGL-U