February 24, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s VP-x239-CE7 5.7”/10.4″/15” LCD InduSoft (300 tags) Based ViewPAC with 3 I/O slots.
The VP-1239-CE7 / VP-4239-CE7 / VP-6239-CE7 is the new generation WinCE based InduSoft PAC from ICP DAS. ViewPAC combines WinPAC, graphic display, and keypad into one unit. It is equipped with a Cortex-A8 CPU (1GHz) running Windows CE .NET 7.0 operating system, various Communications (USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485), 3 slots to expand I/O modules, 5.7″ TFT LCD, and a rubber keypad.
Its operating system, Windows CE .NET 7.0, has many advantages, including hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control, and low cost. InduSoft Web Studio Runtime is also pre-installed.
InduSoft Web Studio is a powerful, integrated collection of automation tools that includes all the building blocks needed to develop modern Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, embedded instrumentation, and control applications. Compared to traditional IPC + PLC solutions, ViewPAC reduces overall system cost, space and gives you all the best features of IPC and PLC.
- Cortex-A8 CPU (32-bit & 1 GHz)
- IP65 Compliant Front Panel
- 7″/10.4″/15″ TFT LCD (5.7/10.4/15 LCDs are with Touch Panel)
- Rubber Keypad with 6 Keys
- Audio with MIC-In and Line-Out
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
- 3 Slots for High Profile I/O Modules
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability
- CAN bus
- MRAM (128 KB)
- One Ethernet Port
- 2 Serial Ports (RS-232, RS-485)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +70 °C
See More: VP-x231-CE7