August 17, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s UA-2641M, which is an IIoT (Industrial IoT) Communication Server used for integrating the system and devices of IT and OT. UA features the IIoT Gateway function that allows users to access the remote I/O modules and controllers via Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII, MQTT, and Ethernet/IP communication protocols.
IIoT gateway function can also convert these I/O data to OPC UA or MQTT protocols for the needs of connecting with the MES, ERP, SCADA, and Cloud services (Support to execute OPC UA and MQTT communication at the same time). Besides, UA features the Data Logger function that allows users to write the I/O data directly into the remote database and save it to the local file as historical records.
Furthermore, UA supports a cloud platform that can connect to Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other Cloud platforms to send over the I/O data; and support the cloud logic service platform “IFTTT” which can connect many web APPs that allows users to receive first-hand notification messages through the most commonly used mobile APPs when an event is triggered. UA Series enhances the networking and interoperability between IT and OT. Through the UA series, users can easily deploy for Industrial IoT.
- OPC UA Server
- MQTT Client Service
- MQTT Broker Inside (non-SSL & SSL/WebSocket)
- Support to Execute OPC UA and MQTT Communication at the Same Time
- Provide Modbus TCP/Serial Master Communication Protocol
- Support Local Data Logger / Remote Database
- Support IFTTT Logic Control & APP Notify
- Support PID Logic Operation
- Support SNMP, RESTful Communication
- ARM Quad-Core CPU, 1.0 GHz
- 1 GB RAM and 8 GB eMMC Flash
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet Port
- 4 Serial Ports (RS-232/RS-485)
See More: UA-2641M