August 3, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s U-7526M, which is a UA I/O module that provides 2 digital input channels, 2 digital output channels, 6 analog input channels, and 2 analog output. It has a built-in dual-port Ethernet switch to implement daisy-chain topology. The cabling is much easy and can reduce the total cable and switch cost.
U-7526M follows IEEE 802.3af (Class 2) compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It allows receiving power from PoE-enabled networks by Ethernet pairs. This feature provides greater flexibility and efficiency to simplify system design, save space, and reduce wirings and power sockets. It provides a Web UI to configure/control/monitor the modules, connections, and I/O status via a web browser. It is easy, and fast, and no extra APP is needed.
In industrial communication, UA I/O provides OPC UA Server, MQTT Client, and RESTful API protocols (can execute all communications at the same time.). Users can choose the networking mode according to their cases. And to transmit the values of the built-in I/O channels to the Cloud IT system or ﬁeld control system for reading and writing. Let the analog signal be converted into a more readable value. Support logic function Rule Setting IF, THEN, ELSE, can set up logical condition/action for I/O and virtual point; Provide schedule function to execute the set rules at a speciﬁc time; support RESTful API function, can read/write I/O and virtual point through HTTP or HTTPS.
- Support OPC UA Server and MQTT Client Protocol
- Support RESTful API via HTTP and HTTPS
- Support to Executing OPC UA, MQTT, and RESTful API Simultaneously
- Support Scaling For Analog Signal Converting
- Support Logic Function Rule Setting: IF, THEN, ELSE
- Support Schedule: to Execute the Set Rules at a Specific Time.
- Support Event Log: Record the I/O Change for Device Tracking
- Built-in Web Server to Provide the Web User Interface
- Built-in I/O Channels (6 x AI, 2 x AO, 2 x DI, and 2 x DO)
- Dual-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology
- IEEE 802.3af-Compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)
See More: U-7526M