August 12, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s tKINO-AL, thin MiniITX Motherboard Featuring 14nm Intel ® Atom™, Pentium® or Celeron® onboard SoC (Formely Apollo Lake). The tKINO-AL is a compact Mini-ITX embedded computing platform equipped with a high-performance, dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) interface for HDMI™/ DP monitors. Furthermore, dual Intel® PCIe GbE, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s, HD Audio, speaker out with 2W amplifier and fanless design are the key features of the tKINO-AL.
tKINO-AL supports triple independent display via one eDP (up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz) and two DP++ (up to 4096×2160 @ 60Hz). Additionally, it provides diverse I/O interfaces, including COM ports, USB 3.0 ports, SATA 6Gb/s and audio ports. It also supports M.2 SSD with a B-key edge connector, which can provide fast and scalable solutions and power-efficient benefits. The tKINO-AL is well suited for intelligent systems innovations in a variety of market segments, such as retail, gaming and industrial automation.
The tKINO-AL also includes One Key Recovery software which eliminates the frustration of system recovery after an unexpected system failure. This software allows the user to create a full system backup or restore to a previously made backup image with a single click.
- Thin Mini-ITX SBC supports Intel® 14nm Atom™, Pentium® or Celeron® on-board SoC Supports Dual-Channel DDR3L SO-DIMMs
- Triple Independent Display Support
- Full-size PCIe Mini slot with SIM Sockets for WWAN Expansion
- COM, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s and Audio Support
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to Create Rapid OS Backup and Recovery
See More: tKINO-AL