November 26, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s tGW-735 Tiny Modbus/TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway with PoE and 3-port RS-485. The tGW-735 is a Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII gateway that enables a Modbus/TCP host to communicate with serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices through an Ethernet network and eliminates the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication devices.
The module can be used to create a pair-connection application (as well as serial-bridge or serial-tunnel application) and can then route data over TCP/IP between two serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices, which is useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers, or other serial devices that use Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols and do not themselves have Ethernet capability.
The tGW-700 module features a powerful 32-bit MCU to enable efficient handling of network traffic and has a built-in web server that provides an intuitive web management interface that allows users to modify the configuration of the module, including the DHCP/Static IP, the gateway/mask settings and the serial port settings.
- Supports Modbus TCP/UDP Master and Slave
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII Aster and Slave
- Max. TCP Connections (masters) per Serial Port: 32
- Read-Cache Ensures Faster Modbus TCP/UDP Response
- Supports UDP Responder for Device Discovery (UDP Search)
- Static IP or DHCP Network Configuration
- Easy Firmware Update via the Ethernet (BOOTP, TFTP)
- Tiny Web Server for Configuration (HTTP)
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that Efficiently Handles Network Traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 1 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Jack
- Allows Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- Terminal Block Connector for Easy Wiring
- Tiny Form-Factor and Low Power Consumption
- RoHS Compliant & No Halogen
- Cost-Effective Modbus Gateway
See More: tGW-700 Series