July 1, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s tGW-715, which is a Tiny Modbus/TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway with PoE and 1-port RS-422/485.
Modbus has become a standard industrial communication protocol and is now the most commonly available means of connecting industrial electronic devices. Modbus allows for communication between many devices connected to the same RS-485 network, for example, a system that measures temperature and humidity and communicates the results to a computer. Modbus is often used to connect a supervisory computer with a remote terminal unit (RTU) in supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
The tGW-700 is a Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII gateway that enables a Modbus/TCP host to communicate with serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices through an Ethernet network and eliminates the cable length limitation of legacy serial communication devices. The module can be used to create a pair-connection application (as well as a serial-bridge or serial-tunnel application) and can then route data over TCP/IP between two serial Modbus RTU/ASCII devices, which is useful when connecting mainframe computers, servers or other serial devices that use Modbus RTU/ASCII protocols and do not themselves have Ethernet capability.
- Supports Modbus TCP/UDP Master and Slave
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII Master and Slave
- Max. TCP Connections (masters) per Serial Port: 32
- Read-cache Ensures Faster Modbus TCP/UDP Response
- Supports UDP Responder for Device Discovery (UDP Search)
- Static IP or DHCP Network Configuration
- Tiny Web Server for Configuration (HTTP)
- Allows Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
- Terminal Block Connector for Easy Wiring
- Cost-Effective Modbus Gateway
See More: tGW-700 Series