February 27, 2023
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s TCD-108/S400. With a common K-type thermocouple, the TCD-108 temperature measurement module can offer high-precision temperature measuring capability. Additionally, the TCD-108 offers automatic analysis result output, intelligent temperature data logging, and built-in over-temperature protection (highest Tin temperature, tinning time, heating rate, etc.).
SMD assembly manufacturing, PC board manufacturing, footwear manufacturing, food industry, pharmaceutical industry and any temperature measurement required industries.
LED Signaling. Status Report Data logger colour is yellow. Green for standard operation. Red for the error indicator. Measurement of Temperature. Range: -270°C to 1372°C (sensor type K-type channels 8); -270°C to 1372°C. Resolution 0.1ºC \sAccuracy ±0.5ºC. 300,000 records in the system data logger. USB \sSpecification. Full-Speed USB 2.0. Battery Usage Life Operating for more than 60 hours with heavy-duty AAA battery x 4 Power. Consumption 0.06 W Max. Mechanical Dimensions: 104 x 169 x 21 millimetres (W x L x H). Operating temperatures range from -40 to +400°C. 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- 8-channel K-type thermocouple (± 0.5℃ Accuracy)
- Thermocouple length: 50 cm
- Sampling Rate: 50 ms to 60000 seconds
- recording for each channel: 300,000
- Traceable temperature data
- Easy-to-use software interface
- Powered by 4x AAA batteries (60 hours @ 50 ms sampling rate)
- 400℃ Operating Temperature with Thermal Insulation Box