September 21, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s TANK-880-Q370 High-performance Edge Computing System.
TANK-880-Q370 Series is an embedded system for wide range temperature environments. It is powered by the 8th or 9th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor, which uses the Intel® Q370 chipset and supports two 260-pin DDR4 SDRAM SO-DIMM modules up to 64GB. 8GB of DDR4 SDRAM is preinstalled with the system.
The TANK-880-Q370 Series includes one digital I/O port, one HDMI, one DP, one iDP port (optional), three GbE LAN ports, six USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, and three RS-232/422/485 connectors.
This high-performance edge computing system has four 2.5” Hard Disk Drive bays available that support RAID 0/1/5/10. Multiple expansion slots allow the product to add additional cards for customisation. These expansion slots include a MiniPCIe slot, M.2 M-Key slot, M.2 A-Key slot, and a PCIe slot up to 16x, reserved up to 120W internal power for add on cards (MUSTANG-V100-MX8, MUSTANG-F100 & GPOE-4P).
- 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor Platform with Intel® Q370 Chipset and DDR4 Memory
- Dual Independent Displays with High-Resolution Support
- Rich High-Speed I/O Interfaces
- On-Board Internal Power Connector for Providing Power to Add-On Cards
- Four Accessible 2.5” HDD/SSD SATA 6 Gb/s Bay (with RAID 0/1/5/10 Support)
- Great Flexibility for Hardware Expansion
Product Page: TANK-880-Q370