February 11, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s SPCIE-C246, which is inclusive of a full-size PICMG 1.3 CPU card, further accompanied by LGA1151 Intel® Xeon® E, 8th/9th generation Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3, Celeron® and Pentium® processor.
Furthermore, in terms of I/O, SPCIE-C246 supports 3 x Internal RS-232, 1 x Internal RS-422/485, 1 x External USB 2.0, 6 x Internal USB 2.0, 1 x PS/2, and etc. Also, the SPCIE-C246 facilitates Dual-channel DDR4 2666MHz, HDMI and internal DP display, Intel® PCIe GbE with Intel® AMT 11.0, M.2 M key for storage (PCIe x4), and RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 function via SATA 6Gb/s.
Lastly, SPCIE-C246 can endure tough conditions as it has a wide temperature range whereby the operating temperature is -20°C ~ 60°C. Thus, the SPCIE-C246 is an SBC that is multi-faceted and can become an asset to many industrial applications.
- PICMG 1.3 Full-Size CPU Card
- LGA1151 Intel® Xeon® E, 8th/9th Generation Core™ i9/i7/i5/i3, Celeron® and Pentium® Processor Supported
- Dual-Channel DDR4 2666MHz
- Support HDMI and Internal DP Display
- Intel® PCIe GbE with Intel® AMT 11.0 supported
- Support M.2 M Key for Storage (PCIe x4)
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 Function via SATA 6Gb/s
See More: SPCIE-C246