November 19, 2018
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ New SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF Single Stack Light Monitoring Module with Wi-Fi Interface.
The main purpose of managing a machine’s status is to reduce the amount of downtime while reducing production costs. One of the easiest ways to achieve this is to get an SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF Intelligent Module from ICP DAS installed. The SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF Module will monitor the output of the machine’s indicators without affecting the equipment’s operation. As a result, the machine’s current operation stage can be under full control, ensuring the logistic system commands will be executed in real time so that production goals can be reliably achieved.
The SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF is a Stack Light Monitoring Module, including 6-channel DC/AC Digital Input and 1-channel Relay Output, which can be used to monitor the status of the stack lights on and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) machine. It can be used to detect the status of each colour segment of the stack light to determine whether it is OFF, ON, or flashing. In addition, the status of a combination of multiple colour segments can also be defined, and it has the ability to report the previous status’ duration.
The SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF includes WLAN connections compliant with IEEE802.11b/g standards. With the popularity of 802.11 network infrastructure, the SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF provides a simple method of incorporating wireless connectivity into your systems for easy monitoring and control. By using the SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF it is easy to implement stack light status monitoring on an MES via SCADA software and, furthermore, improve the utilisation and throughput of the machines. The SL-P6R1-WF/SL-PA6R1-WF also supports the Modbus/TCP and UDP protocols as well as network encryption configuration, and offers easy, safe access for users at any time, anywhere.
- Detects Each Colour Segment’s Status: ON, OFF, or Flashing
- 6-Channel DC/AC Digital Input and 1-Channel Alarm Relay Output
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n Standards
- Support Infrastructure and Limit-AP Modes for Wireless Networks
- Status Monitoring for User-Defined Combinations of Multiple Colour Segments
- Reports the Duration of the Previous and Current Status
- Supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, and MQTT Protocols
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet/Wi-Fi Communication Interfaces
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- Web-Based Configuration Interface and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- Relay Output for Alarm Devices
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C