December 9, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s SG-3784M, which is a 4-channel DC current input signal conditioning module that can convert 4 ~ 20 mA current input to PWM output. This provides an economical solution when the 4 to 20mA current needs to be converted to PWM output. The duty cycle, 0% to 100%, of the PWM output is a linear transformation of the 4 to 20mA current input. The frequency of the PWM signal can be in the range 600Hz to 800Hz and it can be adjusted by buttons.
The SG-3784M includes a monochrome graphic LCD display that shows the duty cycle and frequency of the 4-channel PWM output signals. 4 kV ESD and 4 kV EFT protection are also provided to enhance noise protection capabilities in industrial environments.
SG-3784M is ideal for a range of applications, some of which include heating systems in buildings, ventilation systems and controlling servo-assisted diaphragm valves.
- 4-channel 4 ~ 20mA Current Input to 4-channel PWM Output
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of Full Range
- Easy PWM Frequency Configuration
- 4kV ESD and EFT Protection
- 7-inch LCD Simultaneously Displays PWM Signal Duty Ratio and Frequency
- 4-button Easy Configuration of PWM Signal
See More: SG-3784M