February 23, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s RPAC-2658M, which is the new generation Linux based Win-GRAF PAC (Programmable Automation Controller). This PAC is equipped with a Quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU (1 GHz) and runs a Linux operating system. Using the built-in microSD, the RPAC-2658M can save application programs, files, and data.
The benefits of running Linux on a Win-GRAF PAC device include real-time capability, achievable deterministic control, and allowing the PAC to have a PC-like operating environment. The PAC is capable of running Win-GRAF (IEC 61131-3 Standard) software to develop logic control applications and also supporting C to develop data management applications that can exchange data with Win-GRAF applications. So the application’s design is more convenient and more practical.
Furthermore, in terms of the PACs construction, it uses a durable metal shell, has better impact resistance and flame retardancy, and provides higher antistatic (EMS) or other electromagnetic noise protection. Ultimately, making it durable and effective in tough environments.
- Linux Kernel 4.1.15
- Embedded Win-GRAF SoftLogic (IEC 61131-3)
- Support Dual PAC Redundant System
- Real-Time Capability
- Cortex-A9 CPU, 1.0 GHz, Quad-Core
- Various Memory and Storage
- 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM and 8 GB eMMC Flash
- 64 KB FRAM and 128 KB MRAM Memory for Data Retention
- 1 x MicroSD Socket with One microSD Card
- Various Communication Interfaces
- 3 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet Ports
- 4 x Serial Ports (RS-232/485/422)
- 2 x USB 2.0 (host)
- 64-bit Hardware Serial Number for Software Protection
See More: RPAC-2658M