November 23, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s PUZZLE-5030, which is a 1U Rackmount Network Appliance with Intel® Xeon® E Processor and the Intel® C256 Chipset. PUZZLE-5030 offers excellent functionality in a small footprint measuring up to 430 x 426 x 44.2 (mm).
In terms of I/O PUZZLE-5030 supports 1 x HDMI, 8 x LAN, 4 x USB 3.0, and 1 x Console port. Likewise for expansion PUZZLE-5030 facilitates 1 x PCIe x8, 1 x PCIe x4, 1 x PCIe mini-Card Slot, and 1 x M.2. Ultimately, allowing for expanded capabilities and advanced functionality. Furthermore, the system has up to 128G memory and supports 3x cooling fans with a smart fan and 1x system fan. Enabling, PUZZLE-5030 to perform set tasks effectively in a timely manner. Also, PUZZLE-5030 makes available sufficient storage solutions with 2 x 2.5” SSD/HDD and 1 x SATA
Lastly, PUZZLE-5030 can function optimally under tough environmental conditions as it has a wide operating temperature range from 0°C ~ 40°C.
- Intel® Xeon® E Processor (Codename: Rocket Lake) and the Intel® C256 Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 3200MHz non-ECC UDIMM, up to 128G
- 8 x 2.5 Gbps RJ-45 LAN Ports & 2 pairs LAN Bypass
- Support PCIe x4, PCIe x8, and Two PulM Module Slots
- 1 x RJ-45 Console, 2 x USB 3.0, LCM
- 2 x 2.5＂ SATA HDD/SSD bay, 1 x M.2 M key 2260/2280, 1 x PCIe Mini with SIM Card Slot
- 300W Redundant / Non-Redundant PSUs
See More: PUZZLE-5030