- Excellent C/P ratio (cost/performance)
- High-resolution color touch screen
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Free HMIWorks development tool
- Supports C programming language and Ladder Designer
- Supports the custom communication protocol (C language)
- Modbus TCP/RTU protocol
- I/O Expansion Board: XV-board (VPD-173X/173X-64)
VPD-173X & VPD-193X-64
VPD-173X/173X-64 series HMI is designed for building, home and industrial automation. VPD-173X/173X-64 series HMI is equipped with 7” high resolution TFT color touch screen which can be seamlessly integrated with rich I/O modules and presents beautiful, flexible and user-defined picture frame. In short, it is the best choice to upgrade the mechanical switch to intelligent control pads.
HMIWorks is a free development software for the VPD series HMI devices; it provides Ladder Designer for PLC users, and C language environment for IT users. In general condition, it only takes no more than 30 minutes to learn how to create an application program of VPD-series devices when using Ladder Designer.
VPD-173X CR: 7” Touch HMI device with two serial ports, USB, RTC, Ethernet (PoE) and support XV-board (16 MB Flash, RoHS)
VPD-173X-64 CR: 7” Touch HMI device with two serial ports, USB, RTC, Ethernet (PoE) and support XV-board (64 MB Flash, RoHS)
- ICP DAS