- Supports Baud Rate conversion application
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII protocol conversion
- Supports two masters sharing one slave port
- Raw data mode for most query-response protocols
- Built-in web server for easy configuration (HTTP)
- Redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- Watchdog Timer Suitable for Use in Harsh Environments
- 3000 VDC Isolation and +/-4 kV ESD protection
The tSH-734i module is a serial port sharer that provides a number of functions, including “Baud Rate Conversion”, “Modbus RTU/ASCII Conversion” and “Two Masters Share One Slave”. The built-in web server provides easy configuration interface, and no console commands are required.
The tSH-734i also adds 3000 VDC isolation and +/-4 kV ESD protection component that diverts the potentially damaging charge away from sensitive circuit to protects the module and equipment from the sudden and momentary electric current.
tDS-734i CR: Tiny Device Server with PoE, 2 Isolated RS-232 and 1 Isolated RS-485 Ports (RoHS)
- ICP DAS