- 2-axis independent, simultaneous stepper motor control/servo motor control (Pulse input type)
- Drivers for DOS, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT
- Embedded Microprocessor
- Command Type Interface
- Linear and circular interpolation
- Acceleration/deceleration: Automatic trapezoidal acceleration/deceleration
- Output polarity can be programmable
- 5 optical isolated digital inputs per axis for limit switches
The STEP-200 is a 2-axis, command-based stepper motor controller board for IBM PC/XT/AT bus-compatible devices. The board can also be used for pulse-type servo motor control (pulse input type). The board includes a build-in μP that performs a variety of motion control commands and shares the loading of the host computer. A 2 KB FIFO is included as a command buffer, which provides a buffer time of 1360 ms. The hardware architecture of STEP-200 is ideal for the Windows operating system, and drivers for DOS and Windows are provided offering real-time motion control solutions for Windows systems.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
STEP-200: ISA Bus, 2-axis High-speed Stepper Motor Control Card (Limited Functions and Economical)
Includes: CA-PC25M (25-pin Male D-Sub Connector with Plastic Cover)
- ICP DAS