- 6 x HDMI1.4b with independent audio output
- Built-in hardware EDID emulation function
- 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ mobile processor
- 2 x DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB
- Flexible VW display configuration setting
- 1 x Mini PCI-E(full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or Capture card options
- 1 x M.2 E key(2230) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE options
- 1 x M.2 M key(2280) for storage
- 2 x RS232 serial ports
- Slim and segregated ventilation design
The SI-626 is a digital signage system based on 7th/6th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile processors and powered by the AMD Radeon™ E8860 graphics GPU that leverages the advanced Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture to provide outstanding ultra-high resolution multimedia playback across six HDMI display.
To produce an extreme-performance digital signage player, the SI-626 combines the processing power of the Intel® Core™ i7-7820EQ with the supreme graphics capabilities of the AMD Radeon™ E8860. The SI-626 is very slim, less than 30mm in thickness, yet it provides stable performance because of the segregated ventilation that IBASE puts into the design to protect components from dust and built-in IBASE H/W EDID emulation with remote control functionality using an IBASE utility to prevent display issues due to cable disconnection or display identification failures.
SI-626: Signage Player with MBD626 (w/ AMD E8860 for 6x HDMI), with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ (mobile) i7-6820EQ processor, 2x 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM, 128GB SSD and 150W power adaptor.