- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer remote monitoring technologies
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™, i7/i5/i3/ Pentium® / Celeron® Processors
- Nvidia MXM graphics card (Type-B, Up to 150W)
- 2 x DDR4 2133 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max 32GB
- 1 x HDMI 1.4 for console, 4x DP
- 1 x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1 x M.2 B key (3042) for storage or 4G LTE options
- 2 x 2.5″ SATA III SSD deviceã€€
- Compact and rugged design
The SI-614 digital signage player is based on 7th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors and supporting NVIDIA MXM GeForce GTX 10 Series graphics cards that feature amazing speed, power efficiency and with 3X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards.
The SI-614 digital signage player is designed for digital signage applications within hospitality, retail and education sectors to empower the establishments to connect and communicate with their guests, customers and audience, reliably delivering high-quality live video and digital signage content. The standard SI-614 signage player is powered by a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-7500 processor with a NVIDIA MXM NV1050 graphics card integrated with 4GB GDDR5 128bit memory, 16GB DDR4 memory and a 128GB 2.5-inch SSD storage device.
SI-614: Signage Player with MBD614 with Intel® Core™ i5-7500 processor (8M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz), 1x MXM NV1050 4GB 128bit/GDDR5 GPU card, 2x 8GB DDR4 memory, 2.5″SSD 128GB & 270W PSU
SI-614-M: Signage Player with MBD614, 270W PSU w/o CPU, MXM GPU card memory & Storage