- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer hardware remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series 7 & 5 Processors
- 2x DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 socket (E-Key), supports WiFi/BT module
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x PCI-E (x16) or 2x PCI-E (x8) based on PCI-E x16 connectors for optional Matrox / AMD / NVIDIA GPU cards
The SI-30S is a highly expandable video wall player designed for multi-screen signage solutions. It supports the new dynamic AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors with a base clock speed of up to 3.8GHz and 32MB of L3 cache memory that features improved multi-core performance when compared to its predecessor.
Integrating a desktop AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processor together with one or two high-end graphics cards from Matrox, AMD or NVIDIA, the SI-30S becomes the perfect backbone digital signage machine to play crisp and vivid images or eye-catching UHD videos in various screen layouts to captivate and engage the audience. With a default system RAM of 16GB (expandable to 64GB), the system can accommodate a PCI-E (x16) or two PCI-E (x8) graphics cards. Depending on the graphics card installed, it achieves a playback of 8K super-high-definition in a single large-screen video wall, or drives a 3×3 video wall with up to 6K x 3K resolution or a 6×3 large video screen for playback of up to 12K x 3K resolution.
SI-30S: Signage Player with MBD301 AMD® AM4 Ryzen™ 1700x processor (20MB Cache, up to 3.7 GHz), 2x 8GB DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM memory, 2.5” SSD 128GB & 500W PSU