- Protocol & Hierarchy: DP-V0 Slave
- Supports Transmission Rate (kbps): 6, 19.2, 45.45, 93.75, 187.5, 500, 1500, 3000, 6000, 12000
- Transmission Rate Setting: detected automatically
- Address Setting: Address 0~126 set by rotary switches or SSA Telegram
- Indicators: PWR LED, RUN LED, ERR LED
- I/O modules Configuration: Configured by GSD file
- Network Isolation Protection: High Speed iCoupler
- DC Isolation Protection: 3000 VDCon PROFIBUS side
- 4KV ESD Protection: Contact for each terminal
The PROFI-5024 is specially designed for the slave device of PROFIBUS DP protocol. It supports up to 4-channel isolated analog voltage/current output with 3750Vrms field to logic isolation. Users can easily to choose and configure it by using the GSD file in any PROFIBUS Configurator.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
PROFI-5024 CR: PROFIBUS Remote I/O Module(4-Ch Isolated Analog Voltage & Current Output)
- ICP DAS